Sunday 2 April 2017

Overcoming the Trump angle on things

I have to find a way to get past this Trump thing. I haven't posted in two months..as my friend Karen pointed out, and that is a direct result of my own un-willingness to just pass it all off as an 'oh well' moment. 

I am usually across the border on a regular basis..now that I love so close to it...and yet, I have not gone over since the inauguration. I don't fear the border nor it's guardians...I am just so..so...disappointed? I guess....that so many people are on the 'go back to your country train' and the 'anti LGBT train'...



Image result for LGBT

Now it's the roll back of the EPA regulations. I am so...saddened by it all. 

So..I have to not allow the Trump administrations ties to Russia not influence me. I am not an American. I do not vote in the US and I must step away from writing about it here. Until he is impeached...then...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment