Sunday 1 January 2017

First Blog of 2017....Happy New Years to ya'll

 2017....I guess we'll see what that has in store for us as far as US politics go. I kinda think we are fucked but I also have no say in the matter. 

I love love love the show Justified....so much so that I am using Raylan as my name on our Netflix account selection menu. I got 3 year old Lochlan to help.....






I had no idea that folks played shinny around here. 


Shinny (also shinney, pick-up hockey, pond hockey, or "outdoor puck") is an informal type of hockey played on ice. It is also used as another term for street hockey. There are no formal rules or specific positions, and generally, there are no goaltenders.

Shinny - Wikipedia


 There are two play areas on the east side of Skaha Lake..we saw them when we were out for a drive Eve of New Years.








The shit that people hang in their yards over Christmas...









On the same drive New Years Eve afternoon....out by Twin Lakes.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment