Saturday 15 August 2015

Bearly awake and goin looking...

Lets go see the bears in Alaska....a couple of young dudes I met in Rupert last weekend..yah yah, at the Wheelhouse Bar. Anyway, they and I are off to Stewart this morning for two days...bear seeking and beer swilling and whatever else comes our way. I am such a Boy Scout..I have to bring every piece of camera equipment I own, plus cookies and sandwiches...it is a 5 hour drive...binoculars, changes of clothing. Where is that sink?

My buddy Ingo has a sister who lives up there and she has leant us her home for the night.Much nicer than staying in what passes for a motel up there.

So...we'll see what we see.....


This is from last year up in Alaska





 I have no idea...but the man has that deep south accent...


No comments:

Post a Comment