Sunday 28 September 2014

Pizza in Seattle...




I have left the wilderness drives of Montana and Idaho and arrived in Seattle. My friend Raye lives in West Seattle and I always seem to leave some stuff behind...this time I had left some clothes and a bottle of vodka. I think the vodka will have to remain till next trip..I do believe I am going to be over my limit for the border even without it. I am going to hang out here till Tuesday morning, then roll north a b it, to Anacortes for an afternoon and probably night, crossing into BC Wednesday. Retail outlet shopping you know....



Off we went to a pizza joint, Pegasus,  on Alkai Drive.....what a wonderful thing THAT was. Still a couple pieces in my fridge for later..or this morning maybe...





 Just a couple last pix from the drive thru the mountains of Idaho...Highway 73 is a pretty cool piece of road. Great campsites....








And just west of Sunbeam...hot springs...right at the road.











A word of caution..should you ever take this drive..when you get to where you make a decision to carry on down this highway to Boise or take the Garden Valley turn? Take the Garden Valley..holy sheep shit....20mph for over an hour...up/down/around and around....

No comments:

Post a Comment