Monday 29 September 2014

Beth's in Seattle and a mystery...

I have been to Beth's once before...and it was just as good the second time. Beth's Cafe..over across from Green Lake on Auburn. This place is a danger to all mankind. If a person ate there often, you'd just roll off and die. But...once in a while, is okay! 

http://www.bethscafe.com/ 

We were waiting for our order..and the table next got their food and I couldn't help myself....snap snap snap








I had corned beef hash and the waitress brought me a side of biscuits and gravy, just to try...oh God it was awful....right to the very last bite.




So..driving into West Seattle, one goes by the waterfront and all the years I have done this, it is always a bee-hive. Trucks, containers, trains, ships, trucks....and on the Seattle side it continues.







but crossing the West Seattle Bridge....the container port over here is now empty. Absolutely devoid of traffic. What is going on here?






If you know...could you please tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment