Monday 20 January 2014

Hiking/walking sticks in Deep South?


archdvmon:

Archdvmon




I was sent this video. The topic seems to be one of things to do on the bayou's ....you too might enjoy it, as much as I did.







I was never a rocker...but was watching a Pawn Stars episode and a poster of Jimi Hendrix was featured and they were on about his guitar abilities....holy shit, look at him go....












jimiallenhendrix:

Smash Hits Photo Shoot: Los Angeles, California 1969






One of mine







I put a Sigma DG Low Resolution 77mm filter on the front end of the new lens, then decided to swap the Hoya I had on my 24-105 for the same. They are $134.00 with taxes in Vancouver...and I had bought two. I finally wised up and went looking...Amazon.ca...$84. fukshit.  I ordered one for my wide angle.









I am more of a Clapton fan.


  

 lahoriblefollia:

Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning


The Anchorage Daily News has a cool feature. They do "I am a __________" that showcases some in Alaska doing that they do.  Cab driver in Bethel, or making Russian dumplings in an all night diner. 




 
 


www.adn.com/4077





I am trying to figure out how to pack a few sticks with me to Mississippi....they have to fit in the bag, so...if I am able to, they'll be shorties.





I don't have a workshop per se, so am making do with a makeshift corner in the garage. I don't need much space and I have a heater going.


I'll be taking a bunch when I head to Death Valley tho.


I have posted some information on my Diamond Willow Blog..pix, etc....

http://comefindit.blogspot.ca/ 


Diamond Willow Walking Sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment