Thursday 8 August 2013

C`mon....let us men FIX IT, dammit.....

 



ahh yeah....men want to fix, don't we.....and then again, some women just don't want to address their issue, like maybe a nail in the head, but would rather talk..about anything other than the nail. Or even 'about' the nail...but not DO anything about it. That's what is hard for guys, you know....not the talky talk....but the, to us, lack of moving forward.








One of my all time favorite singers and bands...Jim Cuddy from Blue Rodeo.






With getting away during the summer, I needed to 'FIX' something...hahahaha..I needed to be able to get water to my tomato's. Which seem to be doing quite well, thank you....









 I needed to give them water....thanks to Amazon.ca.....in fact.the first one I bought was only a one station timer...the description talked about the two station stuff, but in truth, one was 'timed' and the other is just a manually controlled free flow.







So...on the phone them and back it went, pre-paid from Amazon....and then I got this one. THIS has two timed stations and one manual free flow.






Gotta say...Amazon does a great job.

Timers....

amazon.ca/  




Buddy sent this along and I am ashamed to even post it...but I laughed at it, so I figured what the hell.




 A U. S. Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a row boat rowing towards California .

 





The Captain gets on the loud- hailer and shouts, 
"Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?"











One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, 
"We are invading the United States of America ! to reclaim the territory taken by the USA during the 1800's." 
The entire crew of the destroyer broke out in laughter.  When the Captain caught his breath, he got back on the loud-hailer and asks, 
"Just the four of you?"
The same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four. The rest are already there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment