Friday 13 May 2016

The Babushkas of Chernobyl....and nasty Bloomex.ca


 Image result for babushkas of chernobyl

Was out with the hound the other day and saw the Penticton Fire Dept doing Swift Water Rescue drills.












https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swift_water_rescue

















 







Bloomex.ca...what a shoddy outfit.One of Sharon's daughters sent flowers for Mother's Day. Scheduled to arrive last Saturday...they did arrive the following Wednesday. Beat up and soaking wet from sweating...after living in a box in a truck for five days, who wouldn't be? Getting thru to them was a lesson in patience and then they said...no refund. They did offer to replace
 or credit but I wanted the daughter to get a refund, not another batch of beaten flowers. After two days...I posted on my Facebook page and sent them a copy. Oddly enough...an hour later I had a message saying refund on it`s way.

Do Not deal with Bloomex.ca. They have such poor customer service. 


However...now they are sending baskets of food! I guess they figure if they cant get me to accept more flowers they'll try to get me grub.









Russian Babushkas...


I saw this doc via Al Jazeera...really really neat. If you have and Russian heritage, you will want to sing and drink.



 Image result for babushkas of chernobyl


Babushkas of Chernobyl


http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/witness/2016/04/babushkas-chernobyl-160421072957590.html

No comments:

Post a Comment