Sunday 3 April 2016

Almost in the Penticton home.

Well...selling the house is proving to be struggle.  Sharon left me in charge...what a mistake that could be....I have the house listed on every Facebook page known to man. Including a FB business page that I can use to establish parameters..age, occupation, geographic locations and more than 8,000 people had it show up on their personal FB page. Lots of views...but no real interest.

 https://www.facebook.com/OurKitimatHome/?fref=ts


I think that it's a pretty cool way to expose whatever it is that you are selling. Didn't work for us, but huge numbers saw it for very little money. 


Also have it being shown in a display case here in our Mall. I had two Open House weekends too. It is sooo slow here in the north and especially Kitimat.


So...we have bit the proverbial bullet and listed it with the only brokerage in town. Meh....so be it. With the brokerage and an agent, it's gets listed with MLS. 

Sharon has now been in Penticton for five weeks and is establishing herself in a new market and RE/MAX office. Her area is freakin huge-ishy...as far south as Osooyos, over to Princeton, and up as far as southern Kelowna. I'm gonna be her photographer!









Come May, we get our Penticton house back from the people that leased it..and we begin to live in the Okanagan Valley. Thank goodness. 

Morgan and her bunch are showing up for the May long weekend and I am going to get started on my AirBnB room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment