Monday 10 November 2014

Pumpkins, school bus and rv'ing....yeah baby....



 I'd live by this creed in a heartbeat.....if only I fished




 


 Lots of places have their traditions...one of Kitimat's is the rockface where the pumpkins go to die....  















 



Three years ago I was driving the school bus for the Catholic School. I have returned. I dunno for how long tho...this is for sure crimping my life plans..which have me just leaving whenever I want.



 





 




 










 I called this Rough Love  for my You Tube stuff.





 




Finally..the rains stopped if only for a week or so. We bailed out of town Friday night, ultimately going to Prince Rupert. Firstly tho we went to Terrace and turned east, away from Rupert, about 30k's to a great overnight spot. 


 



 and then we have our night spot in Prince Rupert







I keep passing this shoe tree just outside of Rupert and this time was no exception, except I turned around, parked on what passes for the shoulder and took the pic.







I moved the truck around a bit so that Sharon could have this view while having her morning coffee in bed. And bacon with fried cinnamon rolls.....I know I know....

 






Pictures of Prince Rupert seaplane basin where we were for the night.

This used to be where Canso bombers would land for refueling and rearming during the Second World War.








http://www.catalina.org.uk/our-catalina-g-pbya






















A coupe of pix I shot on our way back east on the Skeena, heading for home




































No comments:

Post a Comment