Tuesday 18 March 2014

Salton Sea...sea of lost everything..dreams, people....

With the sun rising...I turned around and saw the last nights full moon still hangin on. 










Oh yeah..someone pulled a Putin and now WE have this part of the Slabs....





When I was living here for five weeks some years ago..seems like forever, but what..3 years....one thing I never did was to drive back up the Salton Sea for a couple miles.






Damned if I know but the place sure looked packed.







http://www.foyspa.com/


Throughout California and Arizona and Texas....there
 are check-points run by Homeland Security, Immigration. Checking for illegals...if I were a US citizen, and if I were sent off to secondary inspection I could refuse...pushing the envelope...asking if I was being detained and for what reason do they suspect me of an illegal act. The law...the US Constitution protects citizens and it is unlawful to detain and or search a person or their car without their permission and their must be a reason for that to happen...not just because. However, a non-US citizen does not enjoy those rights and if I were to be asked to get out of the truck/car and submit to a search..to try and refuse would likely see me being shown the door, so to speak.






 watch away.....

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=border%20patro


ah yes...and we have a Homeland Security Immigration detail watching the desert landscape.....






I was driving along and noted that there was a bird show going on overhead...had to stop for that....





So..I drive down a dirty little track..yes, the the fence and gate, but it was open, eh....










and yes...it looked just like this....I am going to forward this on to state authorities, yes.












This place is open..and because it was March 17th...they were going to serve a corned beef and cabbage buffet starting at 2pm. It was noon..I was famished so had a patty-melt....I`m glad I didn`t put my lunch off for the other.









Real estate in Bombay Beach.....$18,000








No comments:

Post a Comment