Monday 31 March 2014

Running for the border.....

You know, when you see a face.... 








Ron and Anne...they live in Anacortes. Such wonderful loving people they are, too. We spent a week with them last fall on Haida Gwaii and if plans hold, will meet them in Montana this fall for a Yellowstone and ranch joint trip.








I had done some shopping in Seattle, at Trader Joes...





How can this NOT be delicious....













Ron..the guy in the above pics...races sailboats. As a crew member not an owner.

This was Sunday...rain was just pouring...his wife nne and I chose to go shopping and lunching...a much better choice.







And Maya and I are heading for the border this morning..Monday.











I was able to geo-cache a Diamond Willow walking stick on my way to the border.







Pretty boat, eh.... 






No comments:

Post a Comment