Friday 26 July 2013

I don't like Doctors much





You know..if this tent is as good as they claim. How many nights and morning have I woken up in a wet tent with wet gear.....









Bob & Marion were a God fearing couple who got married young, and stayed
married. Throughout their relationship, they enjoyed a healthy sex-life, of
which they were proud. As they reached their twilight years, the couple
made a deal; if it were at all possible, whoever died first would come back
and inform the other if there is an after-life, and if there is, if you
could still have sex after death. Their biggest fear of course, was
that there might be no after-life at all.

After a long life together, and following the statistical average, the
husband was the first to die.****

True to his word, he made the first contact: " Marion....
Marion ... "

"Is that you, Bob?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's
off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then
have sex a couple of more times.. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots
of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex
the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to the golf course
again. Then it's more sex until late at night.
I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over
again".

"Oh, Bob! Are you in Heaven?"

"No - I'm a rabbit somewhere near Vancouver."












This was posted on my Facebook and it's like...oh, man, I am sooo glad I wasn't trying to get around back then!











Paul McCartney - My Valentine HD720p from hugobeat on Vimeo.


We are to Vancouver this weekend. Flying down on Sunday to attend to some medical stuff. Going to fly the doggie down too...in an el'cheapo folding carry bag....took her and the bag out to airline yesterday just to make sure it was going to 'fly', so to speak.



It's a thousand bucks for us to go down and return. No shit. $1,000  Now, Air Canada has a medical seat plan that shaves $500 off that.In order to qualify you have to meet certain criteria, naturally. First, the attending Dr has to send off a form attesting to the need for the flight. The Dr has chosen to not fill this out because he hasn't seen the patient since '07. Now..he didn't mind just snapping his fingers and telling the patient to be in his office for tests and 'procedures' all next week, oh no.

Golly..and then they wonder why people get exercised over stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment