So..then, driving around..we have one of those moments in time...a moment most men dread...
'A QUESTION'. She asks us...a question. wtf? This is a dangerous time for men...we answer wrong, it leads to more questions..we answer correctly...a pat on the back of hand or..maybe more questions.
This is what is on men's minds when the question comes.....
Women aren’t content just to be happy. Their brains are wired differently than ours -- they crave conflict, drama and instability. They like to start fights over nothing. Because they need and want to be constantly reassured, they thrive on insecurity. They are illogical and emotion-driven creatures. This is why they test men by constructing damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don’t traps to put men’s commitment, loyalty and motives on trial.
Most of these traps come packaged as innocent questions or offhand remarks. Innocent? Dream on. In fact, they’re designed to make a man fail, and woe to you if you do because the punishment for failure is merciless. Tender trapping may be a ridiculous and childish game that women force men to play, but there’s no way you can avoid it, so the trick is to sidestep her booby traps. Ultimately, this means learning how to effectively skirt around the truth (a.k.a “lie“), because when a woman asks you these questions, she isn’t really looking for an honest answer. She wants you to lie -- and when you do, you’ll shut her up for a while and maybe even earn yourself some premium nookie.
So here are a few of the most common questions women use to trap men, along with some stupid responses men give (the truth) and the smart responses they should provide (lies).
“What are you thinking?”A classic. Women are like little children -- they believe that the sun and universe revolve around them. So when a woman asks this question, what she really means is, “Are you thinking about me right now?“ Her female psychology drives her to imagine that she dominates your thoughts 24/7. Nevermind that she’s not thinking about you; what’s on her mind is buying the 147th pair of shoes she doesn’t need.
• “I was wondering what time the game starts.“
• “Have you seen that new chick who moved in across the hall?”
• ”I was just thinking how pretty you look today.”
• “I was just thinking what a lucky guy I am to even know you.”
• “I was just thinking about that time we went to Central Park last October and what a great day we had.”
“Do you think I’m fat?” (a.k.a “Do I look fat in this dress?”)What she’s really asking is, “Do you still think I’m sexually attractive, even though I haven’t seen the inside of a gym in five years and sit around gorging on Twinkies all day?” This is a tough one because she knows she’s fat (otherwise, she wouldn’t be asking the question in the first place) and she wants you to lie, but you can’t be obvious about the fact that you’re lying.
How to get out of this and such bombs as “Which one of my friends would you sleep with?”
• ”Yeah, you could stand to lose a few.”
• “I’ve been noticing all that cottage cheese on your thighs lately.”
• “Compared to who?”
• Just look at her in utter amazement that she could even ask such a question.
• Don’t answer directly. Instead, say something like, “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”
“What are you attracted to, my brains or my body?”This is female-speak for ”Did you hook up with me just because I have big melons?” It’s the perfect female trap. If you answer that it was her intelligence and sparkling personality that initially got you interested, then she’ll come back with, “Oh, so you think I’m ugly?” And if you mention her awesome headlights, prepare to duck.
• Openly leering at her breasts while making grasping motions with your fingers
• “You know what’s so great about you, honey? You’re the perfect combination of beauty and brains. Everything about you turns me on.”
“If you could sleep with one of my friends, which one would it be?”Oh, boy. This is a classic test-your-loyalty, damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don’t trap.
• Wistfully answering “Monica” as your brain throws up images of a torrid threesome.
• Even worse is saying, “It would be a tough choice between Monica and Jennifer.”
• “You’re so beautiful that I wouldn’t want to sleep with anybody else.”
• “I’ve never thought of any of your friends that way, so I really couldn’t pick one.”
• Run for your life.
“Do you love me?”What she’s really asking is, “Is this relationship going to end up in marriage or am I just wasting my time hanging out with you?” Never forget that women look at dating and marriage as businesses, and if she’s not going to realize a future profit, then she will have no further use for you.
• “I’ve grown very fond of you.”
• “That depends on what you mean by ‘love'.”
• “I guess so.”
• This is another time to cleverly sidestep a direct answer, so say something like, ”You are the perfect woman. I love being around you.”
“How many women have you slept with?”What’s really going through her mind are questions like, “How could you possibly have had sex with anyone other than me?”, “Do you still think about these women?”, and “Were they better sexual partners than I am?”
• Starting to count on your fingers, then moving on to your toes
• “I can’t remember, dear, because since I met you, no one else matters.”