Tuesday 11 June 2013

Heading off

This damned dog gets more attention than I do.










We went off for the a night at Orange Bridge.




Fruit filled croissants for breakfast





And I was being ignored....





Gone again.....





Looks like I am getting off to Vancouver for a couple weeks, as of Saturday. We have been waiting on a roofer to give us a work date...mid-July...so am off to see the grandkids and few people as I go along. I think that Sharon will fly down and join up for a weekend...there is a drive in that woman to seek out new and different tile combinations...as yet unheard of, unseen..un-imagined even. This is for a bathroom reno...and the roof had to be done first, with the skylight installed. Then...then comes the demo, and then the walls and the tiles 'have' to be ready to be installed. I have pretty much washed my hands of the process. I don't have the strength to deal with "what do you think of this"..."what do you think of this"..."what do you think of this"..."what do you think of this"...anymore.

I am now simply the schlepper.







No comments:

Post a Comment