Sunday 30 June 2013

headin home.....






One of my fave hide'y places is in Peachland...right on a spit at the waters edge. I was there for maybe 5 hours, just chillin...I overnight there in the off season but summer? nu huh...the By-law folks are around. ....



Then I moved into Peachland itself and they have on street parallel parking. Works really well...puppy was getting lots of attention. What a chic magnet. Mostly about age 12 chics....







I'd overnight here too, come winter or the off times. I mean..check that view.







Maya..she has her bed in the middle of the path between the seats...she also uses the side chair and passenger seat. And..if I am not watching, when I am out getting gas or whatever, she'll be up on the table to see what is going on. And will ride there till I hit the brakes or make a hard turn...she she sliiiiiides off.






Buddy Reinhold and I met at Turtle Bay Pub for lunch at Lake of Woods ..and right along the water side is a grass play area and in that were 8 kids..all playing while the adults had 'lunch'. Maya met Miya..and the two of them ran each other ragged for about 90 minutes. Little bugger sure slept last night.

http://www.turtlebaymarina.com/






Had supper at a view point in Kamloops...such a view, eh.....


Then rolled down to a spot close to the Thompson River.








I was asked by a guy about my wifi....I was in a shop back in the spring, asking about a wifi antenna and the feller suggested I just get an aluminum foil pie-pizza pan from a Dollar store. Get a booster...I got a D-Link N600, cut a slice thru it so that the booster sits IN the pan and collects the signal.Now, this doesn`t create a hotspot..it simply gathers the signals that are there. If there is no signal it is not going to magically get one. Like a satellite dish. Sure works well, tho...especially that $1.50 pan..got 3 in the package too!








No comments:

Post a Comment