Wednesday 8 January 2020

And we are off.....Jan 3rd.....



We had a very successful summer with our rental Loft in Penticton, BC...Sunshine and Wine Loft....and then a kind of adventurous trip in October, which saw me loosing my passport to US Border people..they gave it away to another motorist..oh yes, they did too. 24h hours later I had it back...then I smashed one of my solar panels into a railway overhead crossing....I was able to repair and re-affix to the roof....then my buddy Al took a header and was found at the foot of 6 concrete stairs with a smushed face. And there was one other event that that really threw me..all in the space of 14 days.




Come my Santa gig starting November 30th..I got fired for conduct that the Mall people deemed to be inappropriate. That began a whole litany of events that saw us with two news crews in the front room, I have no idea how many 'print' interviews and probably 8? radio interviews. The end result was that I was busy'r than busy all thru Christmas. It was an incredible time..to see the community get behind their Santa. 








 

 




















 And so it ended.....






Come Jan 3rd...we have packed the RV and are away for a three month wander. First stop is Vancouver..we have some things to attend to and while there, stopped in at Granville Market.



                                                                                16 bux....



Olive Garden



And then the wind hit...

































No comments:

Post a Comment