Friday 12 December 2014

ho ho ho ya ho.......

I have been doing Santa in one form or another for more than ten years. Back when I worked for a living, driving a bus in Vancouver, BC, I had what I called my West Coast Santa gear.....red shorts, red high top runners, red T shirt that declared 'Santa Claus'....was also the Volunteer Santa at a major hospital. Now, having moved to northern BC, Kitimat, I have become increasingly busy.

First off there was a civicfunction..Light Up Kitimat...caught a ride with the fire dept..lights and sireeeen agoin.
















And then this passt weekend was the Rio-Tinto (Alcan) childrens Christmas parties....2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. This allows the shift workers to get their kids to the party.












And this weekend...today, actually, we are off to Prince Rupert. I received an invitation to come to the Christmas Dinner and party for the Port Simpson, off-reservation people. Apparently I am going to be seeing about 350 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment