Thursday 28 August 2014

KILLER DOG!!!!

Jean and Ingo and I were out for a drive around Smithers Sunday evening. I saw this old sleigh just junked and sitting on a trailer. Golly, how pretty this is. I'm trying to convince my sister in Edmonton that she needs a winter project.



 








I spent a night at a rest area along highway 16, just east of Prince George.  Right where I was parked, the riverbank had a cutbank...where river water had eroded the bank, cutting under the grass. Maya was just so fixated on this spot.....





















 And...there was a squirrel under there.


 Just east of McBride I turned off the highway and drove alogging backraod, taking me into Valemount. I planned to spend the night there, so was just wandering about.


An old and abandoned 1940 Austin






























No comments:

Post a Comment