Wednesday 31 July 2013

Medical shit done and it's party time....










Waiting at Terrace Airport....things you can do.....









I had bought the soft travel bag for Maya and after doing some research on how to prepare a pet for travel, I had fed her once a day in the bag and also given her some treats. This is to take the fear out of the whole thing..and it worked like a charm. She just laid down in the bag...we went thru the process and she was great on the 2 hour flight.



 I took these..she is tucked under the seat ahead...
















I have flown into some Central American places...getting to Costa Rica and this overhead baggage compartment's condition reminded me of that. Gives a real sense of security, eh....way to go Hawkair.

 



My long suffering buddy AL....having had a stroke 2 years ago, he is the butt of my bad sense of humour.




 




We had taken a drive out to Deep Cove....




 






 


 


 




And our medical stuff is done.....and spent the evening with Morgan and the kids..was Morgans birthday, so a cake was a must have.


















Morgan and her son Lochlan






Ellie...the machine...as she devours blueberries and cake.....





















No comments:

Post a Comment