Thursday 28 March 2013

Hot Rods and old men....

LeRoy and Carol Fague moved to Princeton BC after LeRoy retired from the City of Vancouver. Seems like they landed in Heaven....quiet area, beautiful home..and LeRoy is surrounded by like minded Hot-Rod hounds. I had no idea that Princeton was such a center of hot-rod lusters.




I think Leroy is getting his list of things to get at the store....



Their much abused dog Sophie....
 









LeRoy has a number of projects on the go.....


This is a car he is wiring for a buddy.










This is a Buick....I forget the details but....it'll go like shit when he is done.







I'd like to see this one when he is done...I like the look of a Willy










This is his 1936 Ford pick-up...in it's former life it was a firetruck at the Bellingham, Wa., Airport

















And then he lets me drive it......FUCK YESSSSSSS...............

















t














No comments:

Post a Comment