Monday 26 November 2012

Santa's coming to Kitimat....


Christmas time approaches....at least as far as kids are concerned. One of the things I do is....











and coming up this weekend is the annual RIO-TINTO/ALCAN kids Christmas parties.  I did them last year and it was quite the deal. There are 4..due to the amount of shift workers..so, two Sat and two Sunday.  They are held in the theater here in Kitimat and believe me when I tell you..it's a BIG deal.




I was cruising about the other day and found this from YouTube...man, I like this...







 Some pix that I saw an liked.....

 Photo: Sunken Japanese plane








 Found this from a series of pix from Yellowstone..back in the day, for sure.


 Photo: Visitors on a tour in a snowmobile





Judy and Sophie's Story - Helping Hands from Trillium Studios on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment