Friday 13 July 2012

Thai food and shelters....

Morgan and I met up at the Lhy Thai restaurant in Burnaby for lunch. No ET....*sigh*...I'll get my fix on Saturday.
























We need a storage shed of some kind for winter. A place to put the summer yard stuff, tires and you know...stuff... These things are a real problem up North. The snow accumulation and attendant weight can and will destroy almost any temporary shelter. Rigid or not...I saw one outfit back east that has really good and strong units, that are arched to offer the best support..but...$1,000 plus shipping....so, I have ordered a temporary unit thru Costco and once assembled we'll re-enforce the roof, to increase the likelihood of it surviving the snow. The LOTS of snow.




ooohhh...now I can get an ATV !!!!!....yeah yeah yeah.....





No comments:

Post a Comment