Wednesday 25 July 2012

 I am home....had two nice weeks on the go, on the road. Saw my pals Al, Art, Don, Ted and Ernie. Saw the grandchild Elliott Taylor twice. I spent just a whack of money of money on the suspension  on the RV, resulting in a successful problem solving. I went down via the canyon and came back via Whistler, Pemberton and Lilloett. I am now wishing I could carry a laser weapon so that I could zap those idiot drivers that need to pass on double solid lines, on corners, on the right even, that will go so beyond the posted speed limit as to be dumb-ass fools.

We got that portable shed from Costco I was on about..and as of this mornring, is pretty much up. Now I have to figure out a way to reinforce it for snow pack. A Buddy's dad passed away while I was gone and one of his dogs has to be put down. Sharon's mom has come up from the Okangan for an 8 week visit.


And there I was last night...getting some halibut ordered and making supper.





http://explore.org/#!/live-cams/player/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls

No comments:

Post a Comment