Loading...

Monday, 30 July 2012

musings and music

A day of music, might be in order....


Man..I do love Adele.... Sting is such a cool dude and accomplished musician. Mark Knopfler, Clapton, Sting and Phillips... okay..lets not do just music. Have you ever watched the Actors Studio? A live interview program that has presented so many great actors/actresses...and they are open and honest. here is one that showcases Christopher Walken. I am thinking that perhaps I need to speak about my Enbridge post...I also have a blurb on YouTube...you go find it...and I want to say, that sometimes, I just get to the point of wanting to say what's in my head/heart/soul. This Enbridge thing...I live in a place where it's in a person's face almost all of the time. I don't belong to groups nor do I attend meetings. It's my opinion that my voice is just that..another voice. Not really heard, because others have their voices and they want to be heard. But..because I am comfortable in my skin, I will use my Blog and or YouTube, to have that voice. Whether or not it's heard is almost immaterial. It's that I could and did, say what I wanted to. I am of the opinion that we are not very free...but, having said that, to be able to write what I want, to be able to say what I want, kind of puts things in a different light. I have a very poor opinion of our government, and an equally poor opinion of large entities, like Enbridge..BC Hydro...any police or military body. But, that's just me.